No account yet?
Business Development Manager - Automotive (f/m)
Profitieren Sie von unserem Karrierenetzwerk!
Our Client is a leading multinational company focused on the Automtive First Equipment sector based in Vienna. We have been involved in searching and presenting very high potential and motivated to change candidates with a strong Technical Sales background. In particular we are searching for a Business Development Manager (f/m) who will be responsible for the turnover growth in the assigned geographical area.
- Consult with the Customers to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy
- Account management with outcome of increased Customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Manage of both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion
- Mastery and consistent execution of our Clientss internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of our Clients products and services
- Information about the estimate Gross Annual Package :
- Gross Annual Salary (estimate) : 50.000 / 70.000 euro (in line with the candidates seniority)
- Bonus : to be defined
- Benefit : to be defined
- Contract : Permanent
- At least 10 years external experience with proven consultative sales
- Preferably experience in the Automotive First Equipment sector with evidence of prior success in Sales
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Bachelors degree + Masters or advanced degree a plus
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, very good communication and problem-solver skills, target-oriented, open-minded
Nutzen Sie unsere Kontakte und unser Kundennetzwerk!
Jahresbruttogehalt ab EUR 50000,00, Überzahlung aufgrund von Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung möglich.