Clinical Specialist (m/w/d) Facial Aesthetics
This role gives you the chance to be part of a team of outstanding professionals dedicated to making a remarkable impact on patients’ lives.
Clinical Specialist (m/f/x) Facial Aesthetics
Your Main Tasks
- Identifying clinical educational needs and supporting injector development to enhance clinical performance through delivering a bespoke educational journey.
- Delivering a value-added service, which helps clinicians and practice owners make informed decisions about patient assessment, treatment planning and treatment.
- Results driven – implementing strategies and plans to further benefit patient outcomes, patient safety and HCP needs.
- Have a thirst for your own knowledge development – keeping up to date with the facial aesthetics market and enjoy coaching & developing others.
- Build relationships internally and externally – collaborating closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to better understand strategy requirements, and your HCP’s to better understand their educational needs.
- A University degree in a clinically based subject, ideally medicine, nursing, or dentistry.
- Experience within a sales, educational, or clinical specialist role within the pharmaceutical / medical device / aesthetics industry or alternatively, experience working in clinical practice.
- Experience as an injector in the facial aesthetics arena is preferable but not essential.
- Skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in training/coaching including event management, preparation and delivery of workshops and other training solutions.
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills in both group and one-one settings.
- A metrics-driven mindset with experience of tracking activity in a CRM tool.
- Willingness to travel.
- Competitive salary from € 65.000,- Base Salary + quarterly bonus
- Flexible working schedule, tailored to your needs
- Possibility to work partially from home
- Pension scheme, Employee Recognition Scheme
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities