Management & Project Assistant (f/m/d) English
Are you looking for a new challenge and used to working in an international enviroment? Do you enjoy organization and supporting your superiors? Then apply now and become Management & Project Assistant (f/m/d)!
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting the management in implementing an integration project (merger of two companies)
- Close exchange with the integration manager
- Organization of meetings, preparation of presentations, creation of reports
- Writing protocoll during meetings
- Travel management
- Various other administrative tasks
- Completed commercial education or university degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international enviroment
- Fluent English skills, German is an advantage but not a must
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills, ability to prioritze tasks
- High level of flexibility and self-organization, ability to stay calm under pressure
- Advanced MS Office skills (esp. PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills
- An exciting position within a dynamic business enviroment
- Versatile and varied area of responsibility in a crisis-proof company
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Very good to reach by public transportation
- Home Office
- Various social benefits (company events, meal vouchers, free annual ticket for public transportation in Vienna)
The minimum monthly gross salary for this position is EUR 2.900,-. Overpayment is possible depending on professional experience and qualifications.
If you are interestend in this position apply now! We are looking forward to getting to know you.