Junior Risk Analyst (w/m/d) Ungarisch
You are looking for a new job opportunity where you can contribute your comprehensive knowledge from the finance sector? You have experience in Risk Management? Then apply now!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Preparation of credit applications (counterparty credit risk assessment)
- Analysis and assessment of financial statements and credit history of existing and potential clients
- Internal and external reporting
- Implementation of the internal group guidelines with regard to Basel III
- Administration of credit lines
- Degree in business administration or similar degree
- First experience in financial services industry (completed internship or working student)
- Strong presentation and communication skills (writing & speaking)
- Excellent English skills, fluent Hungarian skills, German is an advantage but not a requirement
- Advanced Excel-Skills
- Good time-management skills, high level of integrity, proactivity
- Versatile and varied area of responsibility in a crisis-proof company
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic and motivated team
- Very good to reach by public transportation
- Home Office
- Various social benefits (company events, meal vouchers, free annual ticket for public transportation in Vienna)
The minimum monthly gross salary for this position is EUR 2.500,-. Overpayment is possible depending on professional experience and qualifications.
If you are interestend in this position apply now! We are looking forward to getting to know you.