The purpose of this role is to coordinate the communication and marketing activity of the ManpowerGroup Brand and its sub-brands, as well as the respective services and products, under the guidance of the Managing Director, to promote and revitalize the principles and values of the organization, supervising the teams involved and articulating with internal clients and external partner entities, through the implementation and coordination of communication and marketing plan programs, in the scope of commercial communication, institutional communication, internal communication and digital communication.
- Participate in the definition of the plan of their area, together with the MD and the business support areas
- Accompany the implementation of institutional communication policy, through the communication advisory activity
- To accompany the presence of the Brand in relation to graphics and message, in articulation with international marketing
- Establish professional relationships that allow the implementation of the communication and marketing strategy
- To stimulate and support the commercial area of the company in coordination with all partners and business support areas
- Defining channels and actions of information sharing and collaborating in the accomplishment of internal
- Plan, coordinate and monitor market studies or any marketing research and Client Relationship Management policies
- Carry out the activity report of their area of responsibility for the MD, using the defined communication channels
- Control compliance with procedures necessary for the proper functioning of the Quality Management System
- To ensure the identification of workers' obligations with access to data, in particular the principles of ethics
- An interesting position where you are working in an international environment of the ManpowerGroup
- A modern workplace in our headquarter in Vienna with excellent public transport connections
- Employee benefits (e.g.: meal vouchers, pharmacy discount, health promotion, etc.)
- A Degree, preferably in a relevant area for the functional family in which will be working on
- Advanced knowledge about the business
- Specific knowledge in computing
- Preferably five years? experience in a similar function, preferably in multinational companies or, if coming from the Gr
- Preferably three years? experience in Leadership and team management
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook (level C - advanced user) and information management applications (level B
- Availability to travel, availability to work flexible hours, driving license
- English knowledge (level B2 ? upper intermediate)
- German knowledge (level C2 or mother tongue)
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 32676,00 gross per year.
Our client is prepared to offer 42000,00 gross per year.
If this challenging position is what you have been seeking, please hand in your online application. Your application should include a CV with photo, testimonials and certificates, income requirements, and starting date. Your application will be handled with utmost discretion.