No account yet?
Machine Tool Operator (w/m)
Wir bewegen mehr.
Auch ein renommiertes italienisches Unternehmen im Bereich Produktion vertraut auf die hohe Kompetenz von Manpower.
- Set up and operate heavy machine tools
- Obtain the designed geometries and other requirements expresses on material drawings
- Machine parts to specifications and drawings
- Using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, grinders, broaching and drilling machines
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the machine tools and in order to perform precision machining operations
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines
- Moving material into position, manually or with hoists or cranes
- Complete test runs on completed tools to ensure parts meet specifications
- Measure, examine, and test completed works in order to detect defects
- Ensuring the conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers
- Fixed term contract or open ending contract
- A place in the flat shared with other 3 colleagues
- The flat and utilities (el,ectricity, gas) are paied by the company
- The trip in Italy for the interviews is payed by the company
- Working for a international and well known company
- The Annula Gross salary is between EUR 27.000 and EUR 35.000
- Diploma in professional school OR Diploma in technical institute
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Working languages are Italian, English or Hungarian
- The availability to work in 3 shifts (morning or afternoon or night) is required
- High ability to concentrate
- Ability to work in a team
Wir bieten ein marktkonformes Gehalt/einen marktkonformen Lohn von EUR 2076,00 bis 2692,00 brutto pro Monat, je nach konkreter Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung.