No account yet?
Gas-und Sanitär-Techniker (w/m)
Werden Sie mit uns Gewinnerin bzw. Gewinner am Arbeitsmarkt!
Auch die Vereinten Nationen vertrauen auf die hohe Kompetenz von Manpower!
- Under guidance the incumbent works towards ensuring problem-free functioning of the various technical systems
- Services and monitors the sanitary systems, effluent pumps and maintains the demineralized water conditioning systems
- The LGS Technician also replenishes the various types of technical gas bottles
- Maintain and repair valves, dirt pans, pumps and piping for water supply and sanitary systems
- Replace various filters in ventilation and air-conditioning systems
- Test tanks and piping for pressure and leaks
- Produce steel structures in the IAEA's workshop (arc, oxyacetylene, and inert gas shielded arc welding)
- Install new heating, ventilation and sanitary systems for the whole laboratory
- Perform on-call duties
- Maintain and replenish stock of spare parts for maintenance and of technical gases
- Annual salary beginning with EUR 39.360,- tax free
- Salary is subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance
- Six weeks annual vacation, pension plan and health insurance
- Shuttleservice from Vienna to Seibersdorf
- Very good earnings opportunities
- Direct hiring by IAEA
- Completed secondary education
- Minimum of four years of experience as a gas and water pipe fitter
- Completed apprenticeship and vocational schooling in plumbing systems, mechanical, including welding, or equivalent
- Occupational training as a gas and water pipe fitter, leaving certificate from an occupational school
- Training in electric and oxy acetylene welding
- Proficiency in MS Office 2010 (Outlook, PowerPoint) desirable
- Languages: German and working knowledge of English
A full description of the position can be found on the Website of IAEA.
Please send your application directly to: https://iaea.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2018/0527 (193688)&tz=GMT%2B02%3A00
Jahreslohn/-gehalt EUR 39360,00 brutto.