No account yet?
Let Experis help you reach your potential.
Discover career opportunities that match your experience with your goals.
- Development of electronic microcontroller board
- Implementation and verification
- Modifications of firmware and automation software
- Concept and design of PCB
- Cost optimization
- Strong cooperation with Hardware and Software Development team
- Flexible working hours
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Good public transport connection
- Free coffee and softdrinks
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, TU), focus on Electronics / Microelectronics
- At least 2 years of practical experience in the field of electronics
- Strong programming skills (microcontroller, test automation)
- Good understanding of microcontroller architectures
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- German language not mandatory
Seize this exciting career opportunity!
Lohn/Gehalt ab EUR 2500,00 brutto monatlich, Überzahlung aufgrund von Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung möglich.