No account yet?
Werden Sie mit uns Gewinnerin bzw. Gewinner am Arbeitsmarkt!
Auch die Vereinten Nationen vertrauen auf die hohe Kompetenz von Manpower!
- Reporting to the Supervisor (Technical Support Group), Facilities Management and Engineering Unit
- Ensure the proper functioning of all highly sophisticated electronic systems
- Maintain, repair and upgrade electronic equipment, under the guidance and supervision of the Supervisor
- Check the operation and condition of equipment and systems for fault location
- Repairing various equipment and systems and a multitude of other high-precision electronic components
- Monitor and co-ordinate with contracting firms, ensuring work is carried out with or without minor interruptions
- Carry out preventative maintenance activities, including the upgrading of technical infrastructure
- Conduct in-house relevant workshops, maintain stocks, and complete documentation (in case of supervisor's absence)
- Assist others outside area of specialization, as needed.
- Participate in the Laboratory maintenance on-call scheme
- Annual salary beginning with EUR 39.360,- tax free
- Salary is subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance
- Six weeks annual vacation, pension plan and health insurance
- Shuttleservice from Vienna to Seibersdorf
- very good earnings opportunities
- Direct hiring by IAEA
- Completed secondary education
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience in maintaining and repairing electronic system
- Good understanding of the modern techniques utilized in all electronic systems including all safety aspects thereof
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010, which is the IAEA standard (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) desirable
- Familiarity with scientific laboratory / industrial environment and associated sensitiveness desirable
- Thorough knowledge of electronic systems with a good technical understanding of modern techniques utilised
- Languages: German and working knowledge of English
A full description of the position can be found on the Website of IAEA.
Please send your application directly to: https://iaea.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2018/0526 (193690)&tz=GMT%2B02%3A00
Jahreslohn/-gehalt EUR 39360,00 brutto.