Executive Assistant (w/m/d)
Are you looking for a job as an Executive Assistant (w/m/d)? We are able to offer exciting opportunities as Assistant (w/m/d) of the Managing Director.
- Discrete review and screen of all incoming correspondence and documents
- Coordinate timetable and organization of the Outlook calendar
- Coordinate activities and travel (logistical support for the Director's activities)
- Record keeping and tracking delegated tasks
- Support and cooperation in internal management projects
- Responsibility of management of expense reports
- Exciting and instructive area of responsibility
- International corporate background
- Comprehensive onboarding package
- Numerous employee benefits
- Modern office and excellent connection to the public transports
- Competed economic, commercial training and/or College degree
- Proficiency in Office programs and tools (e.g. MS Outlook)
- Proficiency in German and in English (perfect spelling required)
- Outstanding organizational talent and absolute discretion
- Flexibility and high resistance to stress
- Great dedication, great commitment and highly motivated
- Accuracy, team spirit and reliability
Pursuant to Austrian labour law, we are required to state the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labour agreement in this advertisement. This is 2200,00 gross per month.
Our client is prepared to offer 2200,00 gross per month.
ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. People-Knowledge-Innovation - We are looking for you! We are looking for a highly motivated Executive Assistant (w/m/d).