Customer Consultant (f/m/d) Graz
We are searching for a Customer Consultant (f/m/d) in Graz for Nynas-Technol HGmbH. This is your opportunity to apply for an interesting job with lots of diversity!
Nynas is a different kind of oil company. Nynas has received the coveted EcoVadis Platinum CSR rating, this puts the company in the top 1% for sustainability performance. They have over 1000 employees and production facilities in Europe, Nynas is dedicated to researching, producing, and supplying specialty naphthenic oils for a growing global market. Our job is to extract every drop of performance from a finite resource to create a sustainable value. With the purpose of meeting their customers’ changing needs, they work closely with them to continuously develop naphthenic oil’s unique possibilities. That is what they call – Taking Oil Further -. For their Naphthenic Sales Office in Graz, Nynas Central Europe Office, are currently recruiting a
Your tasks and responsibility:
As the position holder, the future Customer Consultant main tasks will be sales administration and order processing for all four segments of Nynas (electrical, lubricant, chemical and tires & rubber) within the widely geography of the Central Europe sales channel which is currently covering 12 countries. The CS Consultant will communicate with both, internal departments at Nynas and external customers to manage and arrange product supply, delivery, and transportation of goods. Another part of the job is to collaborate and support internally the existing members of Customer Service team, the Sales team, and the General Manager.
- Intensive administration of product supply / merchandise management
- Edit, track and execute sales orders/supply orders
- Contact with suppliers and customers worldwide
- Administrative and sales related activities
- Minimum of 2 years experience within business administration or other related fields
- Very good knowledge of both German and English language (minimum B2 level)
- Very good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word), ERP system (SAP) or similar
- Stress resistant
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Your work ethic: Proactivity, Dedication and Cooperation
If you are interested in a challenging placement, with good expectative for the future, please apply now and send your CV in English!
The monthly gross salary foreseen for this position is 3100,00 EUR.